Copy of Passport Information
US Embassy Instruction
4 pcs. 2x2 US Visa Pic.
My son's Baby Book
$ 185. 35
Ballpen, Biscuit and Water
Name/ Contact Person in US
Possible Date of Departure
Relationship to Petitioner
2x2 U.S Visa Pic pasted to DS- 156- 2pcs.
My authorization letter for my mom who will accompany my son on his med. and interview
Eligibility Letter from the US Embassy
BPI Receipt and Interview Schedule Appointment
2 copies of DS- 156 and DS- 157
BC and Baptismal of my son
I- 134 Form from my husband
ITR 2010- 2011
GI Bill Docs., Retirement Statement, VA Disability Statement
Pics of us together
Copy of our MC (USC) and my Annulment Docs.
Copy of my I-94, Visa and Passport Information
Copy of my US IDs ( EAD, GC, Military Dependent ID, Learner's Permit to drive)
to be continue posting regarding my K2 FTJ after his interview....:)
Wednesday, February 29, 2012
Friday, February 24, 2012
* During your naturalization interview you will be asked up to 10 questions from the list of 100 questions below. You ,must answer atleast 6 of the 10 questions to pass the civic test.
* Applicants who are age 65 or older and have been a permanent resident for atleast 20 years at the time of filing of naturalization are only required to study 20 of the 100 civic questions for the
naturalization test. These questions are flagged with (*).
100 Naturalization Test:
A. Principles of American Democracy
1. What is the supreme law of the land?
- the Constitution
2. What does the Constituion do?
- sets up the government, defiines the government, protects basic rights of Americans
3. The idea of a self-government is in the first three words of the Constitution. What are these words?
- we the People
4. What is an amendment?
- a change or addition ( to the constitution )
5. What do we call the first 10 amendments to the Constitution?
- the Bill of Rights
6. What is one right or freedom from the 1st Amendment?
- speech, religion, assembly, press, petition the government
7. How many amendments does the Constituion have?
8. What did the Declaration of Independence do?
- announced our independence ( from Great Britain )
- declared our Independence ( from Great Britain )
- said that the United States is free ( from the Great Britain )
9. What are two rights in the Declaration of Independence?
- life, liberty, pursuit of happiness
10. What is freedom of religion?
- you can practice any religion, or not practice a religion
11. What is the economic system in the United States?
- capitalist economy, market economy
12. What is the rule of law?
- everyone must follow the law, leaders must obey the law, gov't. must obey the law, no one is above the law
B. System of Government
13. Name one part or branch of the government.
- congress, legislative, president, executive, the courts, and judicial
14. What stops one branch of the government from becoming too powerful?
- checks and balances, separation of powers
15. Who is incharge of the executive branch?
- the President
16. Who makes the federal laws?
- congress, senate and house ( of Representatives ), ( US or National ) Legislature
17. What ate the 2 parts of US Congress?
- the Senate and the House ( of Representatives )
18. How many US Senators are there?
19. We elect a US Senator for how many yrs.?
- 6 yrs.
20. Who is one of your state's US Senators now? *
- click: www.senate.gov
21. The House of Representatives has how many voting members?
22. We elect a US Representative for how many yrs.?
- 2 yrs.
23. Name of your US Representative.
- click: www.house.gov
24. Who does a US Senator represent?
- all people of the state
25. Why do some states have do more Representatives than the other states?
- ( bec. ) of the state population, they have more people, some state have more people
26. We elect a Pres. for how many yrs.?
- 4 yrs.
27. In what month do we both for Pres.?*
28. What is the name of the Pres. of the US now?*
- Obama, Barack Obama ( it may change )
29. What is the name of the V-Pres. of the US now?
- Joseph R. Biden Jr., Joe Biden, Biden
30. If the Pres. can no longer serve, who becomes the Pres.?
- the V- Pres.
31. If both the Pres. and the VP can no longer serve, who becomes Pres.?
- the Speaker of the House
32. Who is the Commander in Chief in the military?
- the Pres.
33. Who signs bills to become law?
- the Pres.
34. Who vetoes bills?
- the Pres.
35. What does the President's Cabinet do?
- advises the Pres.
36. What are the 2 Cabinet- level positions?
- Sec. of Agriculture
Health and Human Services
Housing and Urban Development
- Attorney General
- Vice Pres.
37. What does a judicial branch do?
- reviews laws, explain laws, resolves disputes, decides if the law goes against the Constitution
38. What is the highest courts in the US?
- the Supreme Court
39. How many justices are on the Supreme Court?
40. Who is the Chief Justice of the US now?
- John Roberts ( John G. Roberts Jr. )
41. Under the Constitution, some powers belong to the states. What is one power of the states?
- provide schooling and education
- provide protection ( police )
- provide safety ( fire departments )
- give a driver's license
- approve zoning and land use
42. Under our Constitution, some powers belong to the federal government. What is one power of the federal government?
- to print money, to declare war, to create an army, to make treaties
43. Who is the Governor of your state now?
- click: www.usa.gov
44. What is the capital of your state?
- click: www.usa.gov
45. What are the 2 political parties in the US?
- Democratic and Republican
46. What is the political party of the Pres. now?
- Democratic ( it may change )
47. What is the name of the Speaker of the House of Representatives now?
- ( John) Boehner
C. Rights and Responsibilities
48. There are 4 amendments to the Constitution about who can vote. Describe one of them.
- Citizens 18 and older ( can vote ), you don't have to pay ( a poll tax) to vote, any citizen can vote ( women and men can vote.), a male citizen of any race ( can vote )
49. What is one responsibility that is only for United States citizens?*
- serve in a jury, vote in a federal election
50. Name of right only for United States citizens.
- vote in a federal election, run for a federal office
51. What are 2 rights of everyone living in the US?
- freedom of expression, speech, assembly, worship, freedom to petition the gov't., the right to bear arms
52. What do we show loyalty to when we say the Pledge of Allegiance?
- the US, flag
53. What is one promise you make when you become a US citizen?
- give up loyalty to other countries, defend the Constitution and the laws of the US, obey the laws of the US, serve in the US Army (if needed), server ( do important work for ) the nation ( if needed ), be loyal to the US
54. How old do citizens have to be vote for Pres.?
- 18 yrs. and older
55. What are the 2 ways that American can participate in their democracy?
- vote, join a political party, help with a campaign, join a civic group, join a community group, give an elected official our opinion on an issue, call Senators and Representatives, publicly support or oppose an issue or policy,
run for office, write to a newspaper.
56. When is the last day you can send in federal income tax forms? *
- April 15.
57. When must all men register for the Selective Service?
- at age 18, bet. 18 and 26.
A. Colonial Period and Independence
58. What is one reason colonist came to America?
- freedom, political liberty, religious freedom, economic opportunity, practice their religion, escape persecution.
59. Who lived in America before the Europeans arrived?
- American Indians, Native Americans.
60. What group of people was taken to America and sold as slaves?
- Africans, people from Africa
61. Why did the colonists fight the British?
- because of high taxes, because of British Army stayed in their houses, because they didn't have self- government.
62. Who wrote the declaration of independence?
- Thomas Jefferson.
63. When was the Declaration of Independence adopted?
- July 4, 1776
64. There were 13 original states. Name 3:
- New Hampshire, Masachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia.
65. What happened at the Constitutional Convention?
- The constitution was written, The founding fathers wrote the Constitution.
66. When was the Constitution written?
67. The Federalist Papers supported the passage of the US Constitution. Name of the writers.
- James Madison, Alexander Hamilton, John Jay, Publius.
68. What is one thing Benjamin Franklin is famous for?
- US Diplomat, oldest member of the Constitutional Convention, 1st Postmaster Gen. of the USA, writer of Poor Richard's Almanac, started the 1st free libraries.
69. Who is the Father of our country?
- George Washington
70. Who was the 1st Pres.?*
- George Washington
71. What territory did the USA buy from France in 1803?
72. Name one war fought by the USA in 1800s.
- war of 1812, mexican- american War, civil war, spanish- american war.
73. Name the US war between the North and the South.
- civil war, war between the states
74. Name of problem that led to the Civil War.
- slavery, economic reasons, states' rights
75. What is one important thing that Abraham Lincoln did?
- freed the slaves, saved the union, led the USA in the civil war.
76. What did the Emancipation Proclamation did?
- freed the slaves, freed slaves in the Confederacy, freed slaves in confederate states, freed slaves in most Southern states.
77. What did Susan B. Anthony do?
- fought for women's right, fought for civil rights.
C. Recent American History and Other Important Historical Information
78. Name one war fought by the USA in 1900s?*
- World War I and II, Korean War, Vietname War, Gulf War.
79. Who was Pres. during World War I?
- Woodrow Wilson
80. Who was the Pres. during the Great Depression and World War II?
- Franklin Roosevelt
81. Who did the USA fight in the World War II?
- Japan, Germany, Italy.
82. Before he was Pres., Eisenhower was a Gen. What war was he in?
- World War II
83. During the Cold War, what was the main concern of the United States?
84. What government tried to end racial discrimination?
- civil rights
85. What did Martin Luther King, Jr. do?*
- fought for civil rights, worked for equality for all Americans.
86. What major event happened on Sept. 11, 2001, in the United States?
- Terrorists attacked the USA.
87. Name one American Indian tribe in the USA?
- cherokee, navajo, sioux, chippewa, choctaw, pueblo, apache, iroquois, creek, blackfeet, seminole, cheyenne, arawak, shawnee, mohegan, huron, oneida, lakota, crow, teton, hopi, inuit.
88. Name one of the 2 longest rivers in the USA?
- Missouri river and Mississippi river
89. What is the ocean on the West Coast of the USA?
- Pasific Ocean
90. What ocean is on the East Coast of the USA?
- Atlantic Ocean
91. Name one US territory.
- Puerto Rico, US Virgin Island, American Samoa, Northern Mariana Islands, Guam
92. Name one state that borders Canada.
- Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, Minnesota, North Dakota, Montana, Idaho, Washington, Alaska
93. Name of state that borders Mexico.
- California, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas
94. What is the capital of the USA?*
- Washington D.C
95. Where is the statue of Liberty?*
- New York, Liberty Island
96. What does the flag have 13 stripes?
- bec. there are 13 original colonies; bec. the stripes represent the orig. colonies
97. Why does the flag has 50 stars?*
- bec. there is one star for each stats; bec. one star represent one state; bec. there is 50 states
98. What is the name of the national anthem?
- The Star- Spangled Banner
99. When do we celebrate the Independence Day?
- July 4
100. Name two national US holidays.
- new yrs. day, martin luther king, jr. day, president's day, memorial day, independence day, labor day, columbus day, veterans day, thanksgiving day, x-mas
Saturday, February 18, 2012
After 10 yrs. i will gonna have a new baby again, we are very happy for my pregnancy.. thank you honey for always being there for me especially now that i am having a difficulty on this pregnancy.
We are living in Tulsa, OK, and here's the link of the hospital we're i am goin to deliver our baby and where i always do the monthly visit.
and here is the 1st picture of my ultrasound of our baby, our baby is so tiny just like as big as a thumb...:)