BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Appointment in the DFA, Lucena City (Regional Office)






Today, Sept. 29, 2010, early this morning, me and my son went to DFA and NSO, Lucena City located inside the Pasific Mall. When we arrived at the mall we directly went to the DFA to fall in line, and of course there are lots of people out there already waiting also in line. We are number 115 and we are scheduled on Oct. 11, 2010, 9 a.m... I asked what are the docs. i will bring with me in getting passport for my son, and the man told me just to bring my passport, my son's IDs, my son's BC, and baptismal cert., and of course my son needs to appear in the DFA... after i got an appointment i at once proceed to the NSO and get my son's birth cert.

Note: I am annulled no need of consent of the father

0 comments: