BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 11, 2012

K2 AOS and EAD Requirements

Hello my friends. Its really been awhile since i visited my own blog here because i've been busy since my son arrived here in the USA. I also had 2 part time jobs and bcoz i am pregnant right now. Well our baby girl will be born soon, only 3 1/2 wks. and she will see the world finally hehehe... but anyways i am here to share you how we did our K2 AOS and EAD packet....

For my son's AOS here is the content of our cover letter:

Name of Petitioner
Address

Date

Chicago Lockbox Address


Dear USCIS,

I am enclosing a I-485, Adjustment of Status of my step-son: Name of my Son

Attached to this letter are the ff. forms:

  1. $ 985.00 Application Fee
  2. Visa Pic of both individuals (petitioner and applicant)
  3. G-1145, E-notification of Application/ Petition Acceptance
  4. I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status
  5. G-325A Biographic Information
  6. Copy of Birth Certificates of both individuals (petitioner and applicant)
  7. Copy of Passport of both individuals (petitioner and applicant)
  8. Copy of Visa with date of entry stamp
  9. Copy of I-94
  10. Copy of I-797 Notice of Action
  11. Copy of Marriage Contract
  12. I-864 Affidavit of Support
  13. Copy of my wife's Green card
  14. Copy of my ITR and W2 for 3 yrs. ( From Years: 2009-2011)
  15. Copy of my GI Bill, Retirement Statement, VA Disability Document
  16. Assorted Photographs took here recently in the USA
  17. I-693 Sealed Envelop

Sincerely,
Petitioner


And for my son's EAD here is the content of our cover letter:

Name of Petitioner
Address

Date


Chicago Lockbox Address


Dear USCIS,

I am enclosing a I-765, Application for Employment Authorization for my step-son: Name of my son

Attached are the ff. forms:

  1. G-1145, E-notification of Application/ Petition Acceptance Form
  2. I-765, Application for Employment Authorization Form
  3. Copy of his Philippin Passport, I-94, Copy of his Visa with date of entry stamp
  4. Copy of his Birth Certificate
  5. Copy of Marriage Contract
  6. Copy of my wife's Green Card
  7. Visa Pic of both individuals

Sincerely,
Petitioner

Note: K2 can't apply for SSN no. the K2 need first to have the EAD card before the parents can apply for the K2's SSN no.  




0 comments: