BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 6, 2010

just a thought....

i just wanna share this story of what good did i had this past week...

while i am walking down on the street a girl who is selling a sampaguita come to me and said: "ate bili ka na ng samapaguita pambaon ko lang po bukas", my heart felt pity so i bought her sampaguita hoping that buying her flower i atleast helped her... just really happy to know that there are still kids who wants to earn a little for their school or they just want to help their parents bcoz they know living now a days is very difficult so by selling flowers they can have money on their own for their "pambaon"....

the other day when i am walking again heading to church, one boy who is in elementary in public school come to me... he is wet bcoz it rain hard that afternoon, he looks cold, and yeah hungry too, he said: "ate, penge pong pera, ibibili ko lang ng tinapay... ", of course i gave him money so he can buy a bread.. i really thank God coz i didn't experience that in my whole life, especially when i was studying, and now even my son... i just thought again how lucky is my son compared to other kids....



0 comments: