BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 13, 2010

my 1st ultrasound for my 1st child...




before when i still don't have a kid my wish is to have a baby boy and when i got pregnant with my first kid from the start that i am pregnant i know its a boy though i am not having my ultrasound yet.... i don't know but maybe its a mother instinct, during that time i strongly felt that i am carrying a baby boy... and because were all excited and we wanted to know what my child real gender is i had my ultrasound and waaalllahhh!!! its a boy!!!, but i am not that surprise bcoz i know and i felt its a boy... i had my ultrasound during my 4th month of pregnancy, on this stage if the dr. saw a penis no doubt its a boy but if the dr. didn't see it maybe its a girl.... they cant tell you at once if its a girl but the dr. will gonna tell u to have another ultrasound on a specific month where he/ she can see clearly the sex of the baby...



1 comments:

Jesson Balaoing said...

great blog. really nice, boi Voyage...