BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 2, 2010

Where me and honey met?



I didn't had the chance to post our story in the site where me and honey met.. coz i didn't come back on that site since we started chatting last year and be a couple... and one thing is that i already forgotten the password i used on that site hehehe... but we want to say thank you to www.asianeuro.com coz that's where we met online... really thankful that i found my half on that site.. he is my soulmate, a gift from above. i love my honey sooo dearly that i am really looking forward to spend all my life with him...

2 comments:

Toni Tralala said...

Your username is appropriate for your relationship. ;)

You're so in love!

sweetie said...

hi toni!! tnx! yes we really are!! hehehe... mhuaa!! see yah around..:)