BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 25, 2011

AOS and EAD

Ok finally my AOS and EAD was sent today, Aug. 25, 2011. We planned to file my AOS early when i got here, but bcoz i just arrived here in USA and we are busy doin other stuffs and my husband just got retired from the Army it cause us delay a little bit hehehe, but after our trip we decided to file it before we get busy again hehehe. Now the next thing we are planning to do is get me a driver's permit but before that here is the list of what we sent in our AOS and EAD. I didn't file AP bcoz i am not intending to travel out of the country without my GC. We did two cover letter for each document, one for the EAD and one for the AOS.

List of documents we sent for my AOS:

1. Payment Check: $1,070.00
2. G-1145 form and 2 passport photos
3. I-485 form
4. G- 325A form
5. Orig. Copy of Birth Cert. for both individuals
6. Copy of Passport for both individuals
7. Copy of Visa with date of Entry Stamp
8. Copy of I- 94
9. I- 797 Notice of Action
10. Cert. True Copy of our Marriage Cert.

11. I-864 form
12. ITR and W2 for 2 yrs.
13. LES/ Pay Statement for 3 mons.
14. ERB/ Military Work History
15. Assorted Photographs together here in USA with family and our 1st trip together here in USA and copy of cards sent by our family to us
16. I- 693 in sealed envelop

List of documents we sent for my EAD:

1. G- 1145 and two passport photos
2. I-765 form
3. Copy of my passport
4. Copy of my visa with date of entry stamp
5. I-94
6. Cert. True Copy of our Marriage Cert.

Then we sent it to Chicago Lockbox.

Now our waiting begins again... good luck to us and God bless us all.

Mark and Tina


* Card/ Document Production

On November 2, 2011, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you.

*Your EAD was approved in 69 days.


* Card/ Document Production On March 1, 2012, we ordered production of your new card.

* Decision On March 1, 2012, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status.

0 comments: