BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Civil Surgeon and I-693 form



I had my CS appointment last July 21, 2011, i brought with me my passport with my visa, I-94, my vaccination record, and my CD. They didn't get my CD but they got a copy of my vaccination history from SLEC., honey ko paid $250 for the fee. They check my height, weight, ears, throat, eyes. They got also sample of my blood, the nurse pricked my left arm for the test and said to wait for 3 days to get the result. IF i found positive then i need to under-go x-ray and i need to have other vaccinations, but if not i don't need to do that process anymore but just get the vaccines that i need. Then i waited 3 days for the result of my skin test, on July 25, 2011 we returned back to the clinic and i was so happy bcoz i got my I-693 form and I DON'T need any vaccination, the CS said i am good that i have a Tdap, MMR and history of VH, and i complete the required vaccination they need. When we returned home i had my sealed envelop from the CS.

Link where u can find ur CS: http://www.globallawcenters.com/doctors.php

0 comments: