BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 18, 2010

I-129F re-filed...

Today, Oct. 18, 2010 honey sent our packet to Lewisville, Texas and tomorrow for sure they will gonna receive our packet. Were happy that finally we did it... it took us long to re-file our packet but now we will start our count down and wait for our NOAs. I am happy bcoz days that will pass by is the day i am getting near to see my honey again. i love him so much, that i am really looking forward to be with him and start our new life. Yesterday i checked my previous case online in USCIS and it appeared that our case is already formally withdrawn and we are free to file again together with a new fees and our evidences. I want to thank God for all the blessings, and the happiness that awaits for us. Our only prayer is to have a smooth process and that we get approve so we can be together for good. I love u honey and i wanna thank u for all the goodness and love u are giving to us (me and miguel).

0 comments: