BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 11, 2010

Day of getting my son's passport....






Today Oct. 11, 2010 is the day of applying for my son's passport. I woke up early, 4:30 in the morning and i cant go back to sleep anymore, so i decided to online and check my VJ, my FB and my YM and i sent a txt to my honey. I cooked for our breakfast and then we took our bath. We went to our Regional Consular DFA just here in my place, we arrived there early at about 7 o'clock in the morning but to my surprised there are lots of people already waiting in line... i thought it will not be difficult for us to fall in line coz we already have a no. but their system outside of the office is not that good.. people are disorganized... we waited for almost 3 hrs. outside of the office, standing fall in line and its hot, difficult for me bcoz i have a kid with me, my son is really bored and even he ate his breakfast before we went inside the office he already asked me to buy him a snack..hehehe.... the guard told me to leave the bottled water in him, foods and drinks are not allowed inside the dfa ofc., and even using of cellphones too, so we turn off our mobile phones. we are guided to where we will be sitted, we patiently waited to flash our no. on the query board. and atlast our no. flashed, and we are instructed to go to window no. 2, the guy who assisted me is nice, he is polite unlike the other guy who is sitted beside him and reviewing other applicant's form and docs., hehehe, the guy only asked for my son's birth cert. and he looked at my passport and asked me to submit a photocopy of my front and back passport, then he instructed me to fill up the middle part in the application form, i just put there, my name, my relation to the applicant, address, and my signature. and he told me to proceed to area 2. weeeeee... i thought he will gonna ask me lots of docs. and ids bcoz he asked me why i am still using my single name and i told him bcoz i am annulled, and then he just nod, i even asked him if do i need to show him my annulment docs. and he told me no need its ok, lolz,... coz other applicants were asked lots of docs. and i.ds..... lucky me and my son hehehe....

In area 2, this is the area where they will encode the informations and where my son was taken his picture for his passport. But my son did his passport picture after lunch already. then the last step is the payment, there are two payment scheme first is the regular and the other one is the overtime, i paid the fee for the overtime bcoz if not my son's passport will be release after a month but in OT the passport will be release after 12 days...

I just paid for a courier to deliver my son's passport, i really dont want to go back and fall in line again, hehehe...

Thank's to God that we finished the process for only one day, coz other applicants already coming back and forth to the dfa, and its really disappointing and sad bcoz other applicants are from other places like in batangas, mindoro, and laguna...
its really a tiring day for me and my son, after we are done in the dfa, we ate, miguel bought a clay and then we went home... hayyyyyyy its good to be home after a long dayyyyy!!!!

Note: my son brought with him his gameboy and his clay hehehe, maybe its prohibited but glad the man didnt mind my son playing his gameboy and his clay, maybe he even understood too that u know kids will get bored inside the dfa so he just let my son play his clay and gameboy...:)

2 comments:

Toni Tralala said...

Congratulations! :)

sweetie said...

tnx toni!! and sis were goin to re-file soon.. i am so happy, i miss honey so much na...:)