BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 18, 2010

Sample of IMBRA letter asking for a waiver...

Name of the petitioner

Address of the petitioner

Date

USCIS

2501 South State Highway

121 Business

Suite 400

Lewisville, TX 75067

Dear USCIS

In compliance with the International Marriage Broker regulation Act (IMBRA), I respectfully

request a waiver if one is needed on filing limitations in connection with my current

petition to my fiancee: Name of fiancee

I believe a waiver is appropriate in my circumstance because I have no criminal history

with regard to the "specified crimes" under IMBRA.

I have one prior approved petition application for my fiancee: Ms. XXX, of

the republic of the COUNTRY, receipt # EACXXXXX, Manila case # XXXXX,

and A # XXXXXXXX.

name of alien fiancee: XXXXXX

Place of filing: XXXXXXXX

Date of filing: XXXXXXXX

Result: Petition approved by USCIS on XXXXXXXX

I filed an I-129F packet in ..................................

Sincerely,

PETITIONER'S NAME

0 comments: