BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Long Distance Text Message

You’re hot
Let’s kiss and make up
Missing you…
Can’t wait to kiss you, baby
My heart aches for you
I can’t wait to be in your arms again
I'm here and you’re there. There doesn’t know how lucky it is.
As long as I have you, I am always with you
I can’t stand missing you this much
I imagine kissing you to fall asleep at night and wake up feeling your arms around me
1000 miles away and you are still right here in my heart
You are far from my eyes, but close to my heart
Being away from you is the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do
I’d walk a thousand miles to touch you tonight
Our love keeps me warm when your arms aren’t here to hold me
When I get sad, I just close my eyes and imagine you next to me
My dream come true would be waking up next to you
I would wait forever to be with you
I love your ways
Be my teddy bear
I’m all yours
You are perfect to me
You take my breath away
You are the best
Love me forever
The best is yet to come
I love you more every day
You are so beautiful
Can’t get you out of my head
I can’t stop thinking about you
You are my perfect match
I love you, my prince
Even the heavens in all its majesty cannot compare to your wondrous smile
Rains fall, winds blow, the sun shines… it all comes naturally, just like loving you
Your smile makes my heart beat faster
I love you more than anything in the world
Your laughter fills my world with happiness
Your smile melts my heart
You are my everything, my love
Thank you for loving me
You are my world
8 letters, 3 words, 1 meaning. I LOVE YOU
My love for you will never die
Everything comes and goes, but my love for you will last forever
I love you for being you
Baby, you’re the best thing that ever happened to me
I hold you in my heart
My love for your grows every day
I am madly, deeply in love with you
I’m so happy to be in love with you
You are the beat in my heart, you are the fear in my soul, you are the tears I cry, you are my world
Loving you is like breathing, so effortless and natural, but I’d die without it
Loving you is all I want to do
You brighten my days
I thank God for you
You hold my heart in your hands
I would walk through fire for you
Have I told you lately that I love you?
I wish I had the words to tell you how I feel
You are the icing on my cake
You are my best friend, my love
You are my sunshine
I will tell you I love you with my last breath
Till death do us part, I will always love you
I’m all yours baby, heart, body and soul
You are the man of my dreams
With you, my life is complete
Making you my husband/life is my greatest achievement
When I put my arms around you, I know that I am home
In case you didn’t know, I’ll be loving you always and forever
Loving you is effortless
You are one in a million
Thank you for loving me
I love the way you love me
You are always on my mind
You are everything to me
My happy place is with you
The only thing that makes me sad is that I can’t possible tell you how much I love you
LOVE doesn’t even begin to describe what I feel for you
You amaze me
You inspire me

0 comments: