BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Distant Love Poems....

The Love I long for...

So far away and yet so very close,
I yearn for your love with the greatest of hope.
To meet you, my sweet lover, I'm trying to cope.
The touch of your hand, the look in your eyes
The feel of your soft lips will soon arise.
Together we will be, one day soon
Patience is a virtue you have crooned.
So until then my love, I will wait
Dreaming of you ….


A Distant Love

Don't let the miles between us
Keep our love apart
Just listen close and you will hear
The beating of my heart

No distance, will ever keep
My heart from loving you
There are no more tears for it to weep
For a love that runs so true

I'll be there with you one day soon
To love you everyday
And then my heart will sing a tune
And you will hear it say

I've finally found my one true love
As true as one can be
And now your all I'm thinking of
Forever stay with me

Two Hearts...

two different countries and thousands of miles apart
and yet its our love for each other we feel in our hearts
time and distance could not change what we both feel
for we have felt the pain and know what is real
some have said we would never make it even a year
and yet over a year has gone by and still our love is here
i only know that soon this journey will come to an end
and two loving hearts shall be joined together again
and on that special day we become husband and wife
it shall only be the beginning of a wonderful life..

0 comments: