BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I- 129F Cover Letter..

I-129F Cover Letter

[PETITIONER ADDRESS]

United States Department of Homeland Security
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
[ADDRESS OF YOUR SERVICE CENTER]

[DATE]

Nature of the submission: I-129F ORIGINAL SUBMISSION
To Whom It May Concern:
Enclosed please find my Form I-129F, Petition for K-1 Fiancé[e] Visa for [BENEFICIARY NAME], and supporting documents.

Contents include:
- Payment in the amount of $ [PUT IN CORRECT FEE].
- I-129F
- I-129F Supplement: Part B, Question 18, explanation of meeting in person
- G-325A and passport style photo (Petitioner)
- G-325A and passport style photo (Beneficiary)
- Birth certificate/US Passport (Petitioner)
- Letter certifying intent to marry (Petitioner and Beneficiary)
- Proof of having met in person in the past two years
- Proof of ongoing relationship

Copies of documents submitted are exact photocopies of unaltered documents and I understand that I may be required to submit original documents to an Immigration or Consular officer at a later date.

Signed,
[PETITIONERS SIGNATURE]

0 comments: