BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Our Love Story...

Me and Honey met online last year, Jan. 2009, on a dating site called asianeuro. i can't forgot that day that i met him online... i clicked him to chat with me, and asked him for his e-mail add. so i can add him to my yahoo messenger. at first he is not replying me maybe he is very busy looking on the site for other pretty girls out there online hahaha... so i closed the window for chat bcoz i thought he is not interested but i am sooo surprised when his window for chat connected to my account, he asked me to send him my picture and infos. about my life... i always see him online and i always sent him a friendly message, bcoz i am at work i cant chat with him for sooo long and by that time he told me that he already have a gf, after a few days he told me that if he will visit my country i am the one he wants to visit, but maybe he is not sure bcoz he dont see me on cam, maybe he thinks i am not real or maybe he thinks i am a gay hahaha... on the 6th day i saw him online and by that time i already have a cam... i sent him again a friendly message and my cam... and he was surprised, on that spot he told me he likes me to be his gf and his instincts are right, he told me i am beautiful hahaha... and on that evening started all.... we chatted for hours, and he adjusted on my time... on the third day he sent me a txt message saying open my personal e-mail bcoz he have a surprise for me, so when i got to work i opened at once my e-mail and looked for his surprise.... oh my God!!, i am really surprised!!, and i am really sooo happy bcoz i didnt expected that he will do that early.... he hired an agency based in Hawaii who will fix my documents so i can go to his country as K1 visa... on that week also he sent me a bunch of red roses... but God tested us... he left me for 4 days bcoz we had problems, but after that days our love keep us together again.... and on that day he decided to come here in my country... exactly one month after we met online he is here already in my place visiting me...

0 comments: