BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 29, 2010

July 29, 2010...




well i just wanna share that i already have my Annotated Marriage Contract today.. yiieppieee!!!
of course i am excited to show it to honey when we online, but i already called him and told that docs. already on hand... i also fixed my SSS, went there to change my status and to get back my maiden name again... and last i went to Philhealth to do the same thing and omit my X-husband's name on my beneficiary's list... but the Philhealth office is requiring me to submit an affidavit of name discrepancy bcoz on my BC and PH data base my name there is MARIA but on my MC its only Ma. so tomorrow i will go back to PH office to submit all the necessary docs.

tired, signing off now... been to manila and just arrived here in Quezon..

tina


1 comments:

sweetie said...

i am single finally...:)