BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

June 11, 2010... Release Date of my CD...

This date is very important to me coz my Court Decision was released on this day... when my lawyer confirmed me tru txt that my CD will be release on this date i am teary eyes and i was very happy... after my work i directly went to the church to give thank's to God and say thank u to all the people who prayed for me.. i told my fam and friends about it and they are very happy with the result.. i even cant wait to see my honey online coz i am very excited to tell him that i got my CD... on that night, morning to US, i keep calling my honey coz really i cant sleep if i didnt tell him what is the great news... and finally he picked up his mobile, its a brief conversation with him but of course were both very happy... the next day we see each other online and we have a very happy conversation.. i am soo happy when i heard from him that he is very happy for us now... that he cant wait to see me again and we will gonna expedite my papers... really me too, ic ant wait to be with my honey again, i miss him very much.... he is truly a gift from God... i am sooo blessed to have him in my life... oh gosh really its a good feeling that someone is caring and loving u... I LOVE YOU MY HONEY SOOO MUCH.. AND I SAID IT SO MANY TIMES BUT I WILL SAY IT AGAIN.. THANK U SOO MUCH...

0 comments: