BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

First Meeting and Visit..




My awaited day... feb. 10, 2009.... US time honey hopped on the plane goin here in the Phil., the following day feb. 11, 2009, 11pm landed via PAL at NAIA... i am waiting outside together with my uncle and grandma for honey... my grandma saw him first and she asked me if is that foreign man?.. for awhile i didnt saw him bcoz he was covered by a big post, and finally i saw him, he is wearing a black pants and a red shirt... talking to one of the employees at the airport, i can't talk all i can say to him is hello mark!!!, he said hello too.. and he kissed my grandma's hand.. then we all went to the van for us to go home... sigh.. it will be a long drive coming here to my place from manila... we first dropped by to money changer to exchange some dollars, on the way i dont talk often only my uncle, i dont know what to say and i am shy to him... on the van he kissed me, kilig hehehe... we dropped first to our house bcoz my mom and my other family is waiting there and mom cooked good food for us... then after an hour we went to the hotel.... i borrowed my grandma's car and we hired a driver... then we spent one wk. together, i really love to prepare foods for him.. i love to watch him while he sleeps, i love his fragrance, i love to see his face, i love to kiss my honey and just be with him... i uploaded some of our pics. that will show what we did together with my family on his 1st visit here...

Feb. 19, 2009, his flight goin back to US, this is a sad day for me, i really cried bcoz i dont want him to go and leave me, i really miss him soooo much, the hug tight and kisses at the airport, i really miss my honey.... on that visit i made sure of myself how much i love my honey...

0 comments: