BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My Annulment Timeline...



After me and honey talked about the annulment i at once looked for an atty., i called my aunt and luckily she referred to me to her friend who is our provincial atty. right now she and her husband made me an appointment for him, atty. D.G..
atty. D.G said that its very few annulment was granted on our RTC in my place... plus the process of sooo long.... so he referred to me to his friend in Manila, who is my atty. right now...
atty. A.M.G.G, she is very kind to me and have compassion on my case... below is the time frame of my annulment...

Met Online: Jan. 2009
Went to PI: Feb. 10, 2009- OMG!!! He is real!!!!
Got Engaged: Feb. 14, 2009- Happiest Valentine's Day ever!!!!
Backed to USA: Feb. 19, 2009- sad... happy...
I-129F Sent: May 01, 2009- 1st Petition
NOA1: May 05, 2009
NOA2 Approved: Sept. 2009
NOA2 Mailed by USCIS to NVC: Sept. 20, 2009
Oct. 07,2009- Letter received from US Embassy Manila, but we didn't pursue the approved petition... i didn't go to my med. and interview but instead i:
Oct. 20, 2009- took psychological exam...
Oct. 22, 2009- filed the Declaration of Nullity of Marriage
Nov. 06, 2009- summon was served to my X
Dec. 04, 2009- fiscal hearing (did for less than 5 mins., Thank God!!)
Dec. 14, 2009- respondent's hearing ( of course no one showed up,Thank God again!!! )
Jan. 20, 2010- received Notice of Cancellation of K1(got this after 1 month)
Feb. 18, 2010- Pre- trial ( done!!!, attended only by my Atty.)
Mar. 22, 2010: 1st trial (postponed date hearing due to the declaration of local holiday in cavite )
April 8, 2010- Re-set date of 1st Trial (done!!! yiippeee!!! only did for less than 15 mins.)
April 12, 2010: 2nd and last trial (done! attended by my psychologist and my atty. )
Re-solution: DONE!!!
Court Decision: June 02, 2010
Previous K1 was totally closed by USCIS: June 23, 2010
Certificate of Finality Released: July 8, 2010
LCR- Imus, Cavite: July 08, 2010
LCR- Quezon: July 12, 2010
NSO: July 13, 2010
Complete docs. sent to Honey via LBC: July 11, 2010
Complete docs. received by honey: July 16, 2010



Thank you Lord for the smooth process of my annulment, thank u honey for supporting me on this process and thank you to all my relatives and friends who prayed for me... God bless us all...:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow...that was fast...I filed mine in December 2010, had my pre-trial in Feb 2011, got the decision only last October and until now I haven't gotten the finality yet :( but I am still lucky cause my friend filed hers July 2010, until now she has not gotten the decision yet.

sweetie said...

if u already got the CD by Oct. 2011 u should have ur COF by now... bcoz u will just need to wait for 18 days from the time u received ur CD then u can request na sa court ur COF...

Anonymous said...

Hi sweetie, after you received the COF, what was the next step? did the local court registry(site of marriage)received a copy of COF also so they can register that the marriage is annulled? How about the NSO, at what point do they annonate the marriage certificate?

Also, how is your K1 visa filing is now? I am curious as to what I need to have for the filing? COF and annonated CEMAR from NSO?

Thanks.

sweetie said...

After i received my COF i let my lawyer registered it to where my annulment was granted, then i did the rest, went to my loc. CR where i got married and registered my annulment then they gave me a copy of docs. that i will gonna bring to the NSO for registration of my annulment...

after 2 wks. then i got my annotated MC from the NSO...

better to file K1 petition if u got ur COF..

yeah cemar is required during the interview of the beneficiary....