BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

July 5, 2010

well i had a very busy day on this date, i prepared forms for our k1 bcoz by this wk. i will gonna send all my k1 docs to honey including all my docs. on my annulment... plus the fact that its monday i was very busy too at the office, we had lots of transactions too.. its the day that we planned to get my Cert. of Finality, but the court didnt issue yet my COF coz the problem is the return card of the letter for the respondent is not yet arriving in the court where the annulment was granted.. all return cards are already there in court including the return card from the Sol. Gen. in Manila only the return card from the respondent is not... so what i did i under time on my work and went at once at our post office and requested for a certification telling that the letter is already delivered to the respondent, the letter contained, where, when, and who... and i immediately sent it to my lawyer, today she will gonna get the certification from the post office and today too she will go to court in cavite to ask for my COF...

will keep posted on the updates...

0 comments: